Genes - 1/08/2017

Weekly Blog : Victor Nguyen 7A

Image

Image Location

Summary

This week, we continued to work on and learn about genes and heredity. We didn't have school on Monday. On Tuesday, we were given a worksheet, to fill about. I t was about genetics. This was to have us understand heredity more. I learned what genes, allele, etc, and what they all do. We had two class periods to work on that. On Wednesday, I think, we learned about our own heredity and what trait we have. I learned which traits were dominant and recessive. On Thursday, after we finished the worksheet. We were given another worksheet, but this one we have to complete a game with. It was about heredity with dogs. We have to match to different dogs to make one specific dog, like  dog with black hair, long coat, etc. On Friday, we got our superhero back, and chose a villain for it, and we wrote the traits out for each. 

S&EP7 - Engaging in Argument From Evidence

I would say I used argument from evidence. For example, in the past four class periods, we had to fill and answer many worksheets about heredity, genes. When I answered the questions in the worksheet, I had to explain why. As you can see, I used evidence to defend my explanation.

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Bring Back Extinct Species? - 12/14/17

The Pipe-a-Phone Project Blog - Sound V - 4/22/18

WAC #1: Is it More Important to Reduce, Reuse, or Recycle - 9/22/17

EOY Project Blog - 5/21/17

Musical Instruments - Sound V - 4/15/18