The Villain - 2/5/2017

Weekly Blog : Victor Nguyen 7A

Image

Image Location

Summary

This week, we have been doing some similar things like in the past few weeks. We continued to work on our superhero project, writing out our superhero origin story, and learning our villain (the bad version of our superhero), seeing what is the organs that is transformed into nefarious mode. Throughout this week, I have learned many things. On Monday, we didn't have school. For one-two class periods, writing out our superhero origin story. Then, the next two class period, we chose 4 organs, and transformed them into nefarious mode. My villain had skin that had spike coming out, big ears, big eyes, and strong muscles. We worked on that during Thursday. On Friday, we had a BYOD day, so we didn't do work. As you can see, I have learned many things this week, like learning our superhero and villain, writing out our superhero origin story, and learning our villain (the bad version of our superhero), seeing what is the organs that is transformed into nefarious mode.

SP6 - Constructing explanations, and designing solutions

I would say I explained something through my work. This week, we had to draw out our superhero's villain form. We had to pick 4 organs. I chose skin, ear, eye, and muscles, and transformed it into a nefarious mode. We had to explain what they were. As you can see, I explained something through my work.

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Bring Back Extinct Species? - 12/14/17

The Pipe-a-Phone Project Blog - Sound V - 4/22/18

WAC #1: Is it More Important to Reduce, Reuse, or Recycle - 9/22/17

EOY Project Blog - 5/21/17

Musical Instruments - Sound V - 4/15/18