Cells and Atoms - 9/11/16

Weekly Blog: Victor Nguyen 7A

Image

Image result for cell scale
Image Location

 Summary

I learned many things in the past week. During, the do now, I learned that atoms is the fundamental structure of the orange juice, because the orange juice is non-living after the orange has been squeezed. There are two types of observations, quantitative and qualitative. A quantitative observation is observing the weight, length, etc. of an object. A qualitative observation is descriptions of an object. I also learned about organelle. My organelle is Mitochondrion. That organelle is doubled-membrane. As you can see, I learned many things.

SP1 - Asking questions and defining problems


This week, I was working with my organelle group. I formulate testable questions when I asked, "How does Mitochondria help humans and help plants?" Some other people also asked, "Where is the Mitochondria cells located?" As you can see, I chose SP1 because I did ask scientific questions, and also with my group.

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Bring Back Extinct Species? - 12/14/17

The Pipe-a-Phone Project Blog - Sound V - 4/22/18

WAC #1: Is it More Important to Reduce, Reuse, or Recycle - 9/22/17

EOY Project Blog - 5/21/17

Musical Instruments - Sound V - 4/15/18