Mitochondria - 9/18/16

Weekly Blog: Victor Nguyen 7A

Image Location

Summary

This week, I have done plenty of things. For example, at the beginning of the week, we were supposed to continue working on our Cell Wars project, but things got out of hand, so everybody started to assessments from the 7th grade Life Science textbook. After two class period of working on our bookwork, we finally went back to doing our Cell Wars project. Remember, my group and project is the Mitochondria. Our function is to produce the energy of the ATP. After many days of research, we started to do our poster, that wasn't so great and wasn't so bad. We turned it and got it back to hang on the wall. All is left, is to record our video. We didn't know what to record, so we thought of song, play, or showdown. Some of our peers decided don't, So we are currently trying to record the song and put the video together. As you can see, this week I have done plenty of things.

SP2 : Developing and Using Models

Just like last week, I was mainly working with my Cell Wars group. I use models, picture, map, etc. when I/we drew a poster for our group. Now, we could have done another way, but we chose not to. We also used and developed models when I/we planned out what we were going to do do for our Cell Wars video. In the plan, we drew out some parts in video, like sound, and pictures. As you can see, I used and developed models this week when I was working with my group.

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Bring Back Extinct Species? - 12/14/17

The Pipe-a-Phone Project Blog - Sound V - 4/22/18

WAC #1: Is it More Important to Reduce, Reuse, or Recycle - 9/22/17

EOY Project Blog - 5/21/17

Musical Instruments - Sound V - 4/15/18